Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Making a List and Checking it twice

Are you a big list writer. I really tend not to be. I try to keep life simple enough so that I don't need a list of things to get done. That doesn't mean there aren't things to get done just that everything is generally manageable and I simply have it under control. This week though is different. It's a short week leading up to back to back trips. If things don't get done this week it will cause heart ache at home, head ache in my head and financial ache for Zoot. So here's my list.

1. Fin Cog - The Zoot Financial model that needs completion on Friday.
2. Sunscreen - That doesn't hurt the living things in Hawaii
3. Board Shorts - Need those
4. Electrician - We've been living with out light in the bathrooms for too long.
5. Vacation - My turn to plan the vacation for December.
6. 401K - Read Heart ache
7. Marco College fund - Read Heart Ache
8. Demo shoes shipped to Kona
9. NYC Marathon trip booked
10. Pack for 11 days in Kona
11. Book Hotels for China Trip
12. Print 2012 Blueprints - New Shoes!
13. Pay Amex
14. Skis and Snowshoes - See #5
15. Shoes for Matt Long
16. Make sure Sam and Luke are happy with their feet
17. Breathe
18. Cross Country Practice, Practice, Race

It's a good life.....
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment